Laser vs. Electrolysis Hair Removal
It is important to know the difference between laser and electrolysis hair removal and which will work best for you. If you are considering professional services, we want you to feel confident and comfortable in your skin.
Our Long Island hair removal treatment facility specializes in Diode laser hair removal and electrolysis.
Electrolysis vs. Laser
- Electrolysis is permanent, laser is not.
- Electrolysis works on one hair at a time. Laser works on a few.
- Electrolysis is more time consuming than laser at removing unwanted hair.
Which Option Is Best For Me?
- Electrolysis works on anyone regardless of skin tone and hair color.
- Laser is best for individuals with thick, dark hair. If you have thin, white, grey, red, blond or light brown hair, it is best to avoid receiving laser hair treatment.
We can remove hair from all parts of the body, including:
- Bikini Area
NOTE: Eyebrows will not be treated at this salon because we care about your safety and performing laser hair reduction on this area can be dangerous.