If your facial hair is bothering you then there is a chance that you can get laser hair removal done on the face, but the fact of the matter is that it really does depend on several factors. Let’s take a look.
You Can Do Laser On Your Face If…
- If your hairs are thick and dark you are a candidate for laser.
- If you have a lot of hair then you can do facial laser hair removal.
Do Not Do Laser On Your Face If…
- If you have very thin hair then you should not do laser hair reduction on your face because you may not get very good results or you can do the reverse and grow out thicker, blacker hairs instead.
- If you have lightly colored hairs then laser is not for you because the laser will not be able to see the pigment of the hairs.
- If your skin is tanned or if you have very dark skin the laser can burn you so it’s best not to do it on the face.
- Laser should not be done on moles and beauty marks because they may burn.
- Laser should never be done on or around the eye and eyebrow area because the laser can cause you to go blind.
To get some more information, be sure to check out Are You A Good Candidate For Laser Hair Removal. If you do find that you are not a candidate for laser then you can still get rid of your unwanted hair by doing electrolysis hair removal.